Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wings in a Pan

I don't own a deep fryer but I do own a whole bag of wings. My roommate purchased them with no real plan on how to cook them but I figured it was time to experiment.



I figured the only way this was going to happen was throwing these things in my trusty pan where I fry everything. Before that though I covered the wings in flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Next I just warmed up the oil and threw the bad boys in.



I cooked them for ten minutes on each side or until I thought I wouldn't die from eating them. I was surprised how crunchy the skin was becoming, I thought this whole process was going to malfunction somehow and I'd have to order pizza.



After I cooked up all the wings I cleaned the pan and threw some butter onto the pan with Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce mixed with Frank's Extra Hot [II]. Frank is el presidente in our apartment.



The wings turned out amazing. I cooked up some Velveeta Mac & Cheese to go along with it and it turned out to be a pretty righteous feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment