Sunday, December 5, 2010

Puffy and What Used to Be

Two things happened this weekend. One is that everyone on Facebook changed their profile pictures to images of cartoon characters from their childhood in support of the fight against child abuse. The second was that P. Diddy was on SNL and was terrible.

As of this moment I can't find a clip, which is okay because I heard it would induce vomit.

I don't really care for Facebook campaigns that will never amount to anything, but I do like to reminisce about old childhood singles that my mother used to buy for me when we walked around the Danbury Fair Mall.

So if we were able to post music videos/mp3s that reminded us of our childhood instead of cartoon characters I would post these two:



Notable Comments:
KIM WENT IN, NICKI CANT COMPARE!

"NICKI I'MMA LET YOU FINISH BUT LIL KIM HAD THE BEST CAMEO OF ALL TIME... OF ALL TIME!!!"



I bought the single that these two tracks were on. I wanted to by the whole "No Way Out" album but my mother advised that "I'd never listen to all of the songs and if I did I wouldn't like all of them." Thirteen years later she ended up being correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment