Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Study Food



I had a huge exam Today (that I aced) that I studied all day for yesterday. One of my favorite lunches to make while studying is my awesome grilled cheese.



I take whatever bread I have in the refrigerator (yesterday it was Wonder 100% Whole Wheat.. I don't really care for bread here), throw some mayo and SRIRACHA HOT CHILI SAUCE sparingly (shit's hot B) over the mayo. Then apply the amount of cheese you want. I use four slices of American yellow, two on each piece of bread. Warm up your pan and throw some butter on it.



Once the butter has melted on the pan throw each piece of bread cheese side up on the pan. Let it get nice and brown, when that happens flip them onto each other.



Keep the sandwich on the pan to let the cheese melt, flipping every now and then. Be careful, you don't want to burn the sandwich.



I throw some Lays Wavy chips onto my plate and run back to my desk to cram once the whole cooking process is over, quick and easy.



I took the test today and received an 85 on it. Coupled with the 100 I got on my previous test + attendance I got an A in the class. I blame it all on the sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment